Monday, January 3, 2011

Lilly & Will Baby Quilt

I am finally ready to send the baby quilt to my nephew in Rhode Island. Baby Allison was born in October, but I just had to wait till Moda's Lilly & Will fabric arrived to put the plan together. I used Bunny Hill's Park Lane Quilt Pattern for the baby quilt, Terry Atkinson's Zippy Strippy pattern for the bag & our own in house pattern for the sweet little bibs! The Folded Star Ornament is a class we offer year around & I thought it would make a nice baby's 1st Christmas Ornament- oops perhaps it will hang on their tree next Christmas!

3 comments:

the gathering girls said...

Its a beautiful quilt set. I love the Lilly and Will line of fabrics.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

I love the lilly and will line! They are so gorgeous. I just did a Park Lane quilt too. Isn't it big? I was suprised at how large it was for a baby quilt. Yours looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You have performed an excellent job.
I will certainly digg it and individually suggest
to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Review my web blog ... online graduate certificate